1) am/is/are +done (过去分词) 一般现在时
例：Visitors are requested not to touch the exhibits.
2) has /have been done 现在完成时
例:All the preparations for the task have been completed, and we're ready to start.
3) am/is /are being done 现在进行时
例:A new cinema is being built here.
4) was/were done 一般过去时
例：I was given ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer.
5) had been done 过去完成时
例： By the end of last year, another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.
6) was/were being done 过去进行时
例：A meeting was being held when I was there.
7) shall/will be done 一般将来时
例:Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes.
8) should/would be done 过去将来时
例：The news would be sent to the soldier's mother as soon as it arrived.
9) shall/will have been done 将来完成时(少用)
例:The project will have been completed before July.