1. Do you know what has happened in my school?
2. Let me tell you a few things about my school.
3. I'd like to let you know something about my school.
4. I'd like to inform you of something about my school.
【inform sb. of…通知某人某事】
5. I am writing to tell you something about my school.
6. I would like you to know something about my school.
1. Quite a few changes have taken place.
2. Quite a few changes have occurred.
3. Our school has experienced great changes.
4. Many changes have happened at our school.
5. Many changes have been made at our school.
6. Our school has gone through quite a few changes.
【go through: 经历;经受】
7. There are quite a few changes that have taken place.
1. Our school is opposite to the new post office.
2. On one side of the river there is a row of trees.
3. I will wait for you in front of the gate of the park.
4. On the other side now stands a new movie theater.
5. We have made a lot of improvements on and around the campus.